Friday, June 16, 2006

Игра Nico Robin

thoughts to my instructional design (05)

Nicci is absolutely right, actually I need only formulate my time / work out. Therefore I would like only to small additions or any changes and then I have everything ready. I was thinking that I need to competence of dealing with the Digital Camera (Transferring pictures via card reader internal or external or USB cable directly from the camera), students also can be equal to use the scanner. I could leave as a group that could make the introduction to the book mentioned by Nicci. This group then gathers in the zoo flyers, tickets, descriptions, maps, anything lying around just so bring what you may, may be of the group (eg, ask specific guides) also at the checkout for extra material. These materials could then this group transferred to the computer with a scanner. These images would then of course also be stored again in such a way that there is a meaningful folder structure (folder with subfolders) are. Then the group could do with this material, a sort of introduction (eg including the cover and end sheet) of the booklet. I would have not only the medium digital camera, but also the medium scanner housed useful in my hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment