Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gland Swelling With Period

Happy New Year:)

Hello lovelies.
not worry, I'm still alive, I'm still here, love is causing my head a little confused, I still have residual alcohol from New Year's Eve, but in itself is my little world right.

I'm sorry I did not report, I was just so blog lazy.
"lazy" does it really well at the moment. I'll hardly sport, but at least I'm no longer FAs.
December was now eating moderately is not really ideal, my pants are once again a little closer. I will not weigh, the number just makes me crazy. Therefore it gets the "Weight over" no neuen Zahlen geben, wenn ich die Seite nicht sogar komplett lösche.
Da versuche ich lieber, einfach die Potionengröße ein wenig zu reduzieren, den Sport wieder anzufangen und dann darauf warten, dass die Hosen wieder etwas mehr schlackern.
Ich hab das schon mal geschafft, warum nicht jetzt?

Am liebsten würde ich einfach komplett mit Essen aufhören. So ganz. Da ich aber weiß, dass das dann nur wieder in FA - schlechtes Gewissen - exzessiver Sport - wieder zu weng essen - neue FA usw. resultiert, lass ich das bei meinem schwachen Willen lieber.

Ich will wieder öfter bloggen, also macht euch bitte keine Sorgen.
And yes, I let the study be and do as of August ne training as a baker. make love something and at the end to see that you have managed to learn something than to learn, learn, be frustrated and ask, 'What for? "when one has become clear that the profession to which also aims to study, do not run anyway can and will.

you soon:)
I dance now a round.

0 comments:

Post a Comment