Saturday, July 8, 2006

Wosiek MaŁgorzata KozŁÓw

Gedanken zu meinem Unterrichtsentwurf (08)

Halli hallo, here I am back with my latest thoughts on my teaching design. I was thinking that I let the students make image editing with Publisher. There you have sufficient capabilities for image processing. Namely:
- Cut image
- change color (black and white, grayscale, Intensity / water colors)
- Contrast change
-
brightness change, etc.
Another program I would still have to introduce extra and it would confuse the students perhaps only because they then also have to pay attention again to the storage of (new name which one the old document still has to further use). In addition, there are few available on the web legalistic, easy-to-use image editing software (with IrfanViem I'm not so happy and it's also more of an image viewer like ACDSee, rather than an image editing program).
permanent, so I only Publisher.
Greetings Basti

0 comments:

Post a Comment