Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Cards Messages Shower

plan change ... en.

Hey lovelies ...
Wow, so much to tell: D

Weight: 57.5 kg * yay * This was my little world today in brought a nice balance.
Sit-Ups: previously 60, but I do the 100 is still fully
calories burned on the treadmill: So far ~ 700 and still going strong!

So first, I am with my sweetheart, I've taken the steppers great and I can train on the thing while I'm surfing on the laptop and write. I love multitasking, especially when it burns calories! Nico has also oiled the stepper, and he is now, fortunately not getting any easier, does not squeak anymore.

My best friend got me today visited early spontaneous, and totally beautiful was. I've really missed, even if that sounded a few different posts. Uuuund I get her old bike, it wants to nothing around, as it takes away their only place. So I get a bike indoors for rainy days Herzchenaugen * do *

Grandma and Grandpa were there today for coffee and had MEGA MUCH cake. I've obviously eaten, but that was planned. This was the lunch that is now only 1 natural yoghurt [100kcal], 1 / 3 cucumber [20kcal?], 1 egg [100kcal] and a dollop of rice pudding [200kcal]. Sounds like a lot, but I just needed something to eat, I was this morning in the lecture and I felt a little bad I constantly dizzy and tired and slightly drunk ... I think my body wanted me to tell you.

Sun actually relates to the plan changes.
Yesterday, the platelet donation is due to poor values flat fallen, the next appointment is on Friday, says: Tomorrow, I will eat something, this up and down of liquid food days and "normal" days I will not do to my circuit before Ner donation.
So tomorrow eat, eat Friday.

we go to Plan B over: tomorrow should be an apple-and-egg Monotag, Maya has described in her blog really great:)
Aaaaaaber: Grandma & Grandpa have brought me a huge fruit and vegetable basket. All the good stuff I will not let it decay naturally, that diet I am now the next couple of days just like this.
The apple-and-egg Mono will be moved, the liquid food challenge, too. If, however, definitely!

got to the Challenge again I ask questions ... it was really only a "challenge" to be for me, but Candy has expressed interest in the join. Newcomer Help me please: D
Ne Challenge makes it more together / against each other? And you sit down before a target ["This week I lose 2kg"] or do you do easily, for example a week and see how much you can lose?

question after question, please answer me:)
I do not expect that the weight down again tomorrow morning, is the most today was just too much cake ... but hey, at least I'm now in the evening nothing s been more and I've also made fine sport!

@ Apple : Thanks, I hope that this weekend is better ... I have my green stuff alibi, the fold must be simple!
That's stupid if you have to be a sports machine, but can not you at all. But yes you can do it anyway, to make sport, right?

@ Candy: I'm glad that you are there. I only have a few questions, then: D
Well, what does "near" ... I live in Leipzig.
Stay strong, okay?

Sun .. I think I verkrümel me now after the remaining 40 sit-ups due to my husband to bed [even if I could go on forever stitch and calories burned ...]

So, does well, sleep well and believes in you! You can do it!
Greetings: *

1 comments:

Alan Curtis said...

Ich möchte Ihnen hier mitteilen, wie ich mein Darlehen von Herrn Benjamin bekomme, der mir mit einem Darlehen von 400.000,00 Euro hilft, um mein Geschäft zu verbessern. Es war einfach und schnell, als ich das Darlehen beantragte, als es mit meinem Geschäft schwierig wurde Benjamin gewährt mir unverzüglich einen Kredit. Hier ist Herr Benjamin
E-Mail / WhatsApp-Kontakt: +1 989-394-3740,
Lfdsloans@outlook.com /

Post a Comment