Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oakley Razor For Sale

Challenge in Candy Blue Monday

Hey lovelies:)
Candy calls to their final Challenge this year and I was doing with, of course. I hope we hold out this time, all better than the last xD

Rules:
  • No matter which diet you follow , the most important is the progress.
  • weigh regularly. That is, all five days, the weight be posted so you can track your progress. (1.12., 05.12., 10.12 .,...)
  • take measurements at 01.12. and 31.12. (chest, waist, buttocks)
  • Make me beautiful, intelligent, sporty ... each takes from something that he wants to speak regularly during the December do every day for themselves. Whether it is to do something for the formation (eg, to learn a particular language daily), create order (eg clean up daily), to make sport (eg daily 100 sit-ups), Beauty ... etc. Everyone can decide what he puts his priority.

Points (for mutual motivation or push) : Post

  • Daily in your blogs (even if it's just a picture) ~ 1 point .
  • All weight 5 days post ~ 3 Pts. removed
  • per lb (converter in the Net) ~ 2 points
  • Daily his personal mission ~ 2 points
  • do
Information
  • Name: Little Woman
  • Blog address: http://ichwillnichtdassessoweitkommt.blogspot.com/
  • Diet: max. 1000kcal a day, healthy eating, mono days
  • Height: 1.58 m
  • Starting Weight: 59.4 kg
  • Goal Weight: 56kg
  • Daily task: Learning words for Russian; min. 1h Sports
  • Starting Measurements: chest 93cm, waist 72cm, bottom 91cm


    I wish you all so much success! We can do it! *
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
    Monday was really crap. I was all the time more or less randomly only at the cry did not want to be more, have eaten too much ... but I'm doing already a lot better. I had written
    Monday morning, five psychologists and mails requested treatment - four of them I had until noon yesterday answers. I've now chosen a psychologist and also the same time called to identify NEN date.
    sounded quite sympathetic on the phone you ever ... I hope this is what * _ * Anyway, I've now
    next Monday, 17.00 the date for the preliminary and then we'll see.
    Somehow, I'm lookin. :)

    And about the Challenge, a real problem, I'm starting to like it: D I do now besides sports and the day is an apple-and-egg Monotag.

    @ Candy : You've ruined my text formatting xD I can not get out again: D
    Yes, Monday was really easy just sucks. In every way ... except for the mail from the therapist.
    I wish very much that the coming days for more up and that you can last the fast. This pisses me
    invariably also in: I spend money on food I will not even need, although I really can not afford. Stupid.

    But hey, we have ne Challenge, and we have intentions: we have so we do it:)
    Stay strong!

    @ Apple : Thanks, that's so sweet of you:) I also hope very much that it works with the therapist and that I can then quickly start therapy sessions. Vlt. even in January, that would be great * _ *

    snow and cold are gorgeous ... just the nasty cold wind would not be. I am currently on the Away from the bus stop home nearly frozen to death. , Biting

    @ sunshine : You're welcome:) @

    Sasaki : Hehe, everyone is different. I'm choosing, if outside klirrekalt and snow is. This is soooo beautiful! But even better is to know that you go in the warm house and dahat delicious tea. * Smile *

    Machts good at first, princesses: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment