Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can You Get Shingles On Your Breasts

Something New ^ ^

Hey lovelies!

The week is now being expected to have another three days ago ... so that WE at Mama was simply fantastic. Yes, I have eaten too much, yes, I was Saturday night with hot water bottle, and far too full stomach in bed, yes, I have gained. [See Countdown -.-']

But still it was just beautiful. I am a long time after the divorce did not get along with my mother, so I am happy now that our relationship to one another again is so good with every minute of it. I have a little homesick. I'm looking forward to the next simply by WE / her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ich war einkaufen. Ich habe auch nicht vor, die Lebensmittel weiter in den Keller zu verbannen. Das ist jetzt echt erstmal ein Versuch, der auch glatt nach hinten losging. Denkt ihr, dass von der 500g-Tüte mit den Lebkuchen, die ich in einem Anfall voradventlicher Sentimentalität an der Kasse noch aufs Band gelegt habe, noch viel übrig ist? Fail . Der gestrige Abend endete also wieder in einer FA.
Der Rest ist aber gesund und auch noch keiner FA zum Opfer gefallen. Das soll auch so bleiben.
I'll have breakfast. I want to see if it brings me what if I do not wait until the hunger.
I have the scale, on the other the day before I was [60.0kg. Disaster.] banned, it just makes me crazy.
I now weigh only Friday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It snowed * _ * Not much, but the first cars are white.
My head is now so taken with my ES that makes me passive, I take joy in life, I am indifferent to my hobbies can be, my mood a perfect sine curve approximates [always fine up and down], I can always break out randomly into tears. And I want to enjoy my life.

I do not want it to continue.

Tomorrow I am going with my best friend to the doctor. I want to be a psychologist, I want to know WHAT is all this, I want a therapy.
I want to take anyway, yes, but I do not want it to be the center of my life continues.
I will not eat out constantly about my feeling of fullness, even breast-fed my appetite and I hate myself afterwards.
I want Please just be normal again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally can talk openly with my friend about my problem .... He knew not how shitty it is to me how deeply the pure enough to me that it is far more than a little grumbling, and some dissatisfaction. Otherwise
was always "Oh, little mouse, I think you're great, just as you are." [He thinks I'm lean. clear, with a BMI of over 23 you're Slender and adorable!] or "Then you have to just time to eat a little less. "
If it could self. He understands now that this is for me a real, real big problem that I'm not the only way so much as that behind it as well as some not insignificant mental health issues.

I want to take as before, because I do not see why I, a fact that makes me unhappy is to keep intact if I can change something.

I will later post some pictures once I am weekends I have made you's does not look, I warn you ever

@ sunshine... Hello, I'm looking forward I have been following your blog already:)

@
Candy : You're right, I just let myself down by pulling too much. That's so sweet of you, how you motivate me. I think about it: The day today is better than being yesterday and Thursday even better than today ^ _ ^

@
señora obsesionada: It was bad, but I myself am guilty * Shrug * Well, from now on Kann only better ^ ^
be me now I'm just "everyday" bought and, OMG, I had forgotten how good ordinary bread tastes * _ * I have to just beat the sweetening its act together, which led to still much. And
In any case, fruit is great as chocolate: D

Let us dance together next fall in the wind and hold ourselves to trees, so we are not blown away, yes? : D That would be so beautiful ... the Leichtsein * _ *

Lavender is great and that's really sweet of your daddy. I would not know me, looks like lavender, he hath not so with "green stuff". Sorry.

You tell me not to spam, I like to read from you:) Did you happen to Yahoo?

to New Zealand: What accent do you mean? A German or a New Zealand? New Zealand English sounds aufjeden case differently than British English, but that drops to more native speakers and people who were themselves overseas. In general, my pronunciation is pretty good [even though the Kiwis my German origin have noticed, but that is always in foreign languages] and my english is ... normal. So, now accentuating or not waaaaahnsinnig breitgelatscht so disgusting American. In my one Unikurs is an American, every time begins to speak English, bleed me -.- ears, it sounds terrible! : D
If you have any questions, just ask =^.^=

Sun I will first have breakfast and prepare me for what the university.

Goodbye, lovelies *Küsschen*

0 comments:

Post a Comment