Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why Would My Dogs Nipples Be Larger

And I can yet!

Weight: 100
minutes on the stepper:: 58.6
Sit-Ups kg 30 ~ 170kcal

I've actually held out yesterday. I have not eaten. Wow, I was so proud of me! In the evening I had indeed nasty headache, but went on to it. I have fed me tea, tomato juice 1l [160kcal] and two protein shakes [so to 350kcal].
I definitely do that again, certainly longer than one day.
The first opportunity is Thursday. Today I have to eat, because I afterwards for platelet donation go and which will fall where it is very unpleasant unconscious from his chair and tomorrow, Grandma and Grandpa come for coffee ... there is tomorrow's cake, maybe an apple / yogurt.

I NEN since yesterday evening Stepper! * Yay * now brings the calories do not sooooo much [as the 350kcal/Stunde], but that's still better than nothing, good leg workout, and in comparison to swim free. In addition, I can read by the way: D

I've already scared of the weekend. Weekend means: Get out of the routine, too many opportunities to uncontrolled eating. OMG, I need to change that. I've had the first week of this month without Abenehmen away. Bad.

I created this I stop by. live only liquid food directly times a week would actually be worth Challenge. Yes, I do that!

Stay strong! *

0 comments:

Post a Comment