Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cruising Spots Boston

Neeeeein xx

Aaaargh.
Fail.

The day was well until about 17.00 - the bathroom is clean, tidy shack [and rearranged too - now I can let off steam still better: D] and about an hour sports today I have also done it.
Russian I leave today for all times gallantly under the carpet.

Waaaaaarum granola is just as tasty, damn the appetite of a small crumbs after eating [the fully calculated and the frame was] eine Schale wird und der noch 2 weiter folgen?

Mist. Einerseits ärgere ich mich über mich selber, und das sogar sehr, andererseits: Dass ich heute versagt habe, heißt nicht, dass es morgen auch so sein wird. Diszipliiiin, bitte!
Ich steh jetzt schon wieder auf dem Stepper, Schadensbegrenzung sozusagen. x'D Kohlehydrate werden schließlich zuerst verbrannt - also, lieber Stoffwechsel, dann mach mal!
Es ist trotzdem doof, dass es erst der 2. Tag der Challenge ist und ich mich schon wieder nicht genug unter Kontrolle hab. -_-

@ Candy : Ich mach einfach jeden Tag Sport, which belongs to the lucky already so much to my routine that I am more or less uncomfortable feeling, if I do not come. And if only one walk in the winter wonderland is * _ *

@ Lola : As you can see grad / reads: I do not do it unfortunately. But I try drum.

@ sunshine : Thanks:) The Mono'll repeat I in any case, it was pretty easy to stick to it and also seems to bring a really good * _ *

Okay. I hope your day was / is better and tomorrow's going wiedermit much energy and even more will to the challenge. Yah.

kisses! *

0 comments:

Post a Comment