Monday, December 13, 2010

Qualifications For Psychiatrist

decisions and changes

Do you know that if you decide you need and want to influence this decision and your life is first in the long run? That you have for this reason, fear of the decision, because each option could turn out to be wrong and you could regret it later? How I feel right now.

Let's start in the 5th Class. I came on the music school and studied classical guitar lessons. Etudes, capris, Rondi, scales, duets. Everything. A really good, classic, solid training. I was good. I was at times very well.

I hated it.

I did not had to do it though.
After the 10th Class I had to cancel it, I thought: "Now you've done this so long and achieved so much, you do not want to let just be so ... now you do it on even in high school and your handy graduation with it. "

I hated even more. In the end I was really very good. I have my guitar exam with 13 points [what a 1 - equivalent to] complete.

Since Abi half years ago I have not touched the guitar twice: first, to place them under the bed and a second time to put them in the corner, as unter dem Bett kein Platz mehr war.

Im Moment habe ich Angst, mich wieder in der gleichen Situation zu befinden. Gegenwärtig studiere ich im 3. Semester Translation [Übersetzungswissenschaften] für Englisch und Russisch, da ich eigentlich mal Dolmetscherin werden will/wollte.
Es ist frustrierend. Wir dolmetschen kaum, sondern übersetzen fast nur. Klar, das ist der Bachelor, das sind die Grundlagen. In Englisch hat mir das Dolmetschen auch im letzten Semester echt viel Spaß gemacht. Es war eine angenehme Herausforderung.
Russisch hingegen...es ist mein absolutes Sorgenkind. Ich mag die Sprache, aber ich komme einfach nicht voran. Ich bin lange nicht on the rating level at which I should be. I understand the lyrics, we should translate, and hardly deliver correspondingly poor performance. I see it now come that I will not make the translation exam in January. It is impossible to improve such within 6 weeks.
And at some point we will continue to fight anymore. It is now the same situation as with guitar and this time I do not continue on principle, if I am only unhappy.
The original plan said: In the 5th Semester after Russia, the bachelor make for both languages, an interpreter for Both languages make go freelance.

The plan now states: forgo the semester abroad [the decision for or against it must be like this week, today I told my managers that I will NOT go], Russian after 3 Semester to say farewell, I apply for an apprenticeship, English in the 4th Semester to continue and then decide if I actually start training, or at least ends the Bachelor and then just will only interpreter for English.

Only? Yes. Let us face it: Everyone speaks English. That is now in the workplace no additional qualification more admirable, but standard and simple a requirement. Russian with my job opportunities would thus in itself certainly better, but I really thought long and hard about it:

That was my dream. But it is becoming increasingly clear that I will make the fulfillment of that dream not happy.
You have to be nervous loads must be hung always something in the air because we know nciht if you get orders, and thus can pay next month's rent, you have a lot and very tough competition - it's not arrogance, when I say that sound quite trained interpreters in the elite Bereich der sprachrelevanten Berufe gehören.

Ich bin mir darüber klar geworden, dass ich das nicht kann. Dass ich Routine brauche. Keine stoische 8-Stunden-im-Büro-Routine, aber doch einen geregelten Tagesablauf. Dass ich am Ende sehen will, was ich gemacht und geleistet habe. Dass ich nicht unbedingt Karriere machen und reich sein will, sondern dass es mir reicht, wenn ich ein gutes, mittelständisches Leben habe [so wie jetzt] und glücklich bin.
Dass ich wirklich etwas schaffen will.

Ein weiterer Aspekt, warum ich auf das Auslandssemester verzichte, ist folgender: Ich rechne mehr oder minder damit, Therapie zu erhalten. Lass die Vorgespräche bis Februar dauern, die Bewilligung der Therapie Ende März/April erfolgen und dann wären es bis zum Aufbruch nach Russland Ende August 4, vielleicht 5 Monate gewesen. Das wäre zu wenig. Also lasse ich das lieber.

Ich will glücklich sein.

Klar tut es ein Stück weit weh, zumindest einen Teil eines seit vielen Jahren gehegten Traumes aufzugeben, aber besser jetzt als noch später. Nach weiteren Enttäuschungen.
Andererseits habe ich auch wirklich Angst davor, mich später mal immens dafür in den Hintern zu beißen, dass ich das Studium abgebrochen habe [wenn ich mich tatsächlich komplett dazu entschließe]. Schwer. Really hard.

I hope I wake up happy tomorrow. ^ _ ^

And in case you're now asking what training I've considered: Guess. It has absolutely nothing to do with languages and is one of the oldest crafts in the world.

@ blaue_aster: Thanks for that:) True, the muscle I have not even thought of. Sometimes you lose just the quite obvious from his eyes. Let's get together once a week in the cafeteria, right?

@ Candy : Cream? But only the light spray cream xD I dir auf deinem Blog schon geantwortet wegen Weihnachtsmarkt...ich bin am 20. in Dresden. Hast du ICQ? Da könnten wir das schneller mal ausmachen :)
*reknutsch*

@ meli : Dankeschön *_* Ich verdamme wirklich manchmal meinen schwachen Willen. Und ironischerweise ist es wirklich so, dass das Essen [auch das geregelte] umso besser läuft, je weniger ich daran danke. Im Moment klappt's ziemlich gut, trotz Plätzchen backen und leckeren Wochenendhinterlassenschaften von Mama.
Ich bin 1,58m groß - da fällt wirklich jedes Kilo mehr ziemlich auf.

@ Weltenbummlerin : Ich würd gerne alles schaffen...aber ich geb mich mittlerweile auch mit einem Teil zufrieden. Kleine Brötchen backen eben :) Ich hab deinen neuen Blog auch schon wieder mit auf meine Verfolgeliste gesetzt. :)

@ Jolina : Danke. Es ist echt so...positiver Zuspruch von Gleichgesinnten bzw. Leidengenossen kann so verdammt motivierend sein, da sie einen einfach verstehen.

@ Chris : Oh, verdammt, ich wollte dich nicht traumatisieren :D Ich hoffe es auch. Gut Ding will eben einfach Weile haben und gibt sich nicht einfach ohne Mühen her.

@ Apple : That is real courage. Right now I'm moving forward and not back again.

Sorry for the long post.
Sleep well, all of you * press *

0 comments:

Post a Comment