Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Perl Imager Win32 Png Jpeg



Positive: I was at university, I have something sewn, I got a package from Mom, I get a response from a psychologist, I've had more than 2000kcal (!) burned through sport.

Negative: I did this morning pretty much rumgenascht and dad rang grad. Not good.

My attitude to my father is getting worse. I have an oppressive feeling when he contacted me. Even if our contact is sporadic. I have to tell him what's wrong with me. I want to hurt him, nor lie to continue.
On to the next round of complications.

The Challenge:
Eaten: Certainly the 1800kcal -.- The day is not really counted.
Sport: ~ 2000kcal. Could still be a little more.
words: I learn a little later.

@ Chris: Well, I do not know what I'm doing with my blog. Set the warning in front entering the site would be something. But I think already that my blog is rated. There are girls who are younger than me and some even COUNCIL blog - about eating disorders - result.
I can see is that my blog could perhaps look more triggernd.

Oh yes ... ... my biscuits eternal vices.

@ Kat: I hope not, that it amounts to such "Down Mach motivation." I for one did not do before. Proana is pretty awesome, this is me too far. Only few of the Esstipps are very practical ^ ^
wannabe? So please: D We have problems, we're not It clique, in which one "moves along" as a wannabe. And hey, if I would not be interested in your blog, I'd not read it, right?

tomorrow! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment