Thursday, December 9, 2010

Porcelain Vase Collection

Dance the night away ... * Sigh *

... and I will do it. Still looking for the pink lipstick, with 12cm plateau on the icy sidewalk to the station slip, going to 80's party.

Eaten: Too much.
Sport: made, but too little for food.
words: Translating After I had absolutely demotivating Veranstalatung in full of Russian for their noses. And soon after the stomach full of things that I just have a stuffed into me.

The result tomorrow will be devastating on the scale, because the last 5 days each were for a small or large Fail.

And now supposed to be a few pretty pictures of Weheartit, which unfortunately can not be integrated -.-

@ Apple : With me is indeed the dilemma that I like daddy .. really . but I have that feeling, he did not do well. I must finally be honest to him and that hurts me -.-

Yesterday I had a lot of time and the sport would also bring real ... what if I was not greedy Sun So it is only compensation. = /

@ Candy: I also hope that by Christmas the contact is omitted for now. I have no reason for me to report to him.

I was about 5 hours on the treadmill and then had legs like pudding xD The sport has to be simple ... and also what I miss when I'm not doing this. Now I have to reduce only the food. Haha.

@ Chris: I had not expected that I significantly change my eating habits through the Challenge. It just gives me time and again an incentive to keep going anyway and that's what me. continue even after the little failure.

tomorrow. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment