Friday, December 10, 2010

Free Poptropica Membership Pin Generator

muffins for all.

I have today [un] reasonably bought a new pair of trousers. Me is a size too small, it is ne 36 of Tally Weijl. That is a good thing, because it is yet one more reason for encouragement.

59.1 kg after the this morning [I have it know so. Back as] at the beginning that is sorely needed. I will not ever be the little fat.


Be careful, it is disgusting. Please do not even look a quick and scroll down.
I see it like this just like a muffin, which swells out over his cups. From the complete absence of a waist, but lots of floating ring, we do not even talk at all.

My goal is this: Do you think that this be achieved at some point?

to challenge in itself:
06:12: 1. [] 2 [x]
07.12: 1. [] 2 [x]
08.12: 1. [X] 2 [x]
09:12: 1. [x] 2 []
10.12.: 1 [x] 2 []


given each day and removed a post I did not.

Now even a trifle would be really nice. An apple and a cheese sandwich.
Slim would be even better.

So nothing to eat.

go for that again dancing. Have plenty of exercise. Smiling, sitting next to when the other get at burger king was. Nix eat.

morning is likely to visit Mama. * Smile *

then I'll start at once to make me smart, I need something for a little longer.

Goodbye, lovelies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment